The Girls Boarding House
Girls Boarding is situated in close proximity to the College, in a pleasant garden-like setting. The facilities are excellent. There is a range of room options, students may share in rooms of two or three or have their own room. Each has a study desk, pin board and ample storage. Students have access to kitchen facilities which include toasters, instant hot and cold filtered water, refrigerators and microwave ovens. There are two lounge/recreation areas, with large screen television, Foxtel and DVD players. There is an in-house gymnasium and a hair studio.
The Boys Boarding House
Boys boarding is situated on the top level of the College with panoramic views of the Grampians. Single rooms are available or some younger boys share rooms. Each has a study desk, pin board and ample storage. Students have access to kitchen facilities which include toasters, instant hot and cold filtered water, refrigerators and microwave ovens. There is a large recreation area, with large screen television, Foxtel and DVD players, and pool table.
- The Chevalier Wellbeing Centre is an extraordinary indoor sports facility that is available to Boarders. It includes a six-lane 25-metre heated pool with water slide, two basketball courts, a gymnasium and weights room and a mindfulness room.
- Boarding Houses are well appointed and are safe and secure
- Secure computer network access is available throughout the College
- The College is also fully wheelchair accessible and there have been Boarders in wheelchairs in recent times
- There are a number of staff residences on site.
Meals take place in the Boarders’ Dining Room during the week. On weekends some weekend meals are casually provided in the boarding houses. Our catering staff are employed by the College, we say proudly they are ‘beautiful country cooks’. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided in the Dining Room. Morning and afternoon tea and supper are also provided for the students.