Thank you for considering Monivae College for your child’s secondary school education. Monivae has a tradition of welcoming students of different faiths, abilities, social and cultural backgrounds. The richness of our curriculum and community is underpinned by our gentle MSC spirituality and ethos. The College has a reputation for making a difference in the lives of many students and for producing graduates who are following their dreams and passions. We invite you to experience all that Monivae has to offer during our annual Discovery Day on 26th February 2023, or by booking a personal school tour with our Registrar, Renae Porter. Read on for more information on how to enrol, book a tour or apply for scholarships.
To book a School Tour, click here
To download a Prospectus, click here
The official enrolment period, particularly for students moving from Grade 6 to Year 7 takes place in between March - May each year for enrolment in the following year. However, enrolments are accepted outside these times in special circumstances and enquiries are welcome at any time.
Monivae College Enrolment Fees are based on a 'global' model. This one off annual fee includes: tuition, textbooks (excluding workbooks), all compulsory camps and retreat fees, excursion fees, cadet fees, Schoolcare Accident Insurance, Student Planner, School Annual, annual internet and printing usage. In keeping with the MSC ethos and values, Monivae College makes every effort to keep Day and Boarding fees at the lowest level possible for families. A Monivae College education offers exceptional value. With a few minor exceptions, our fee structure is an all-inclusive one.
Download a Fee Schedule here.
Click button above to begin your enrolment enquiry. The documents below are required to be uploaded electronically to progress an enrolment application. A $100 Enrolment Fee is required. If you are enrolling siblings, each student requires a separate enrolment application. Documents required are:
- A copy of the student’s two previous school reports and relevant NAPLAN reports
- A copy of special testing reports referred to in the educational profile
- A copy of Birth Certificate or Passport
- A copy of any current Visa OR Naturalisation document (if applicable)
- A copy of any relevant court orders (if applicable)
Enrolment next steps
A 'getting to know you' meeting will be scheduled with the future student, their parent or carer, College Principal and Year Level Coordinator.
A letter of acceptance will be forwarded. Please complete the acceptance of enrolment form, and return with a $300 acceptance fee, by date requested. This fee includes a $200 credit on your first fee account and student pack.
Documents be returned with the acceptance of enrolment form:
- Medical Information and Management Plan
- Media & Marketing Consent
- Fee Payment Option forms
- (BYOD) Acceptance Use Agreement
- Monivae College Digital Technology Acceptable Use and Cyber Safety Policy
Scholarship & Bursary Information
Monivae College offers a range of scholarships for students entering in Year 7 and Year 10. Full Scholarships provide 50% remission of fees for three years. Half scholarships provide 25% remission of fees for three years. While academic performance is the main criteria, a student’s demonstrated leadership, involvement in community or excellence in the Arts and Sports are also considered.
College Bursaries are awarded to students whose backgrounds include challenging financial or family circumstances. These bursaries are funded through the generosity of Old Collegians and Friends of Monivae who support the important work of the College Foundation. We welcome enquires.
Perpetual Scholarships and Bursary funds available:
- The Alex Tseng and Greg Prouse Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Geoff Handbury Family Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Terry Walsh Memorial Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Andrew Jack Bursary Fund
- The Bill and Elinor MacKenzie Scholarship and Bursary
- The Elizabeth Robertson Science and Maths Scholarship and Bursary
- The Vanne and Judy Trompf Scholarship and Bursary Fund
- The Monivae Staff Scholarship and Bursary
- The Paddy Neeson and Anne Pekin Scholarship and Bursary Fund
To apply for a Year 7, 2024 scholarship before April 6, 2023, click here
Scholarships for Year 10, 2024 for new and existing students, open in mid 2023 and close September 9, 2023
For further information about scholarships and bursaries, please contact our College Registrar, Renae Porter, on (03) 5551 1200 or
Click here to download Monivae College Enrolment Policy and Enrolment Procedure